Mar 30, 2008

Secret Origins

Superdickery.com has bested me. Check out the image below.


Defensive move or sexual assault? You decide


See? That's Batman totally copping a feel. Awesome. He's totally grabbing up a big black chick. Awesomer. This thus proves that not only is Batman down with the swirl (Check out the ending of Mystery of the Batwoman) , he's down with the chunky swirl (See also the Cadmus arc of JLU). My friend and I noticed this while watching the premier episode of Justice League like last year or something. I found it so hilarious that I named my domain name here after it. And that's the secret origin of Tasty Chaos's Blogger blog. The funny thing is, I was planning on making that same screenshot and posting it here and totally explore the origins of this blog, including the pre-Crisis version. But I was beaten to the punch. Oh well, less work for me.

No comments: